Lakeside Academy of Dance
Your Cart is Empty
Click here to try again
Thank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart
COVID-19 Studio Guidelines
COVID-19 Studio Guidelines
Everyone entering the studio must wear masks
Waiver must be completed and returned to LAD-Click here
- For the time being the LAD waiting room will be closed to parents/siblings/friends. Parents must wait in their cars or drop off and pick up their child at the designated class times outside on the sidewalk .In the case of classes with parent participation, parents may enter but they must wear a mask. .I'm a paragraph. Click once to begin entering your own content. You can change my font, size, line height, color and more by highlighting part of me and selecting the options from the toolbar.
- If a parent must enter the studio to pay tuition we ask that you observe the mask and hand sanitizer rules and leave the waiting room after your transaction concludes.
- Anyone entering the studio must wear a mask and use the hand sanitizer provided upon entering the dance studio common areas. Dancers will not be wearing masks in class but are asked to wear them when changing classes and entering/exiting the dance classroom.
- Class entrances and exits will be facilitated by the teachers at the exact time of the class for all students under age 10. Students age ten and over will be allowed to enter on their own..
- Students must have water bottles labeled with their names . These will be placed in designated areas inside the classrooms which will be controlled by the teacher and kept far apart. .
- Students waiting for their classes may sit in the waiting room with a mask on , outside with a mask on in a safe area or in the hallway area with a mask. Social distance must be observed.
- Food must be eaten outside or in your car and garbage disposed of in the dumpster. No food in the waiting areas
- Anyone who has been exposed to Covid19 , must quarantine away from ASD for 14 days prior to reentering the studio. Refunds will not be issued but credit for classes can be given upon request .
- Anyone exhibiting any symptoms of Covid19- ( cough, fever, body ache, stomachache, diarrhea, loss of taste or smell, unexplained rash) may not come to dance class until they have been deemed cleared by a Doctor and a note is provided and/or they have been symptom free for 14 days. Refunds will not be issued but credit can be given for future dance classes upon request.
- Anyone traveling outside of the trio state area must notify Alyson and/or Debbie prior to returning to the studio. Additional quarantine may be required based off of current data and quarantine procedures will be in place.
- LAD has gapped their entrance times and has allowed for disinfectant spray and wipe down of contact surfaces between new groups of classes entering rooms.
- LAD will encourage social distance between dancers whenever possible by marking the floor and barres with proper distancing .
- Bathrooms and common areas will be sanitized throughout the course of the evening.
- LAD Instructors will limit contact with dancers and if unable to maintain a minimum of 10 feet distance will wear a mask in class.
- We will not require the dancers to wear a mask for the majority of the class. However if they are dancing in direct contact with one another a mask and disinfectant will be used.
- Additional measures will be in place at the LAD annual recital. Those procedures will be outlined at a later date.